Monday, September 20, 2010

[yukon blonde. i wanna be a yukon brunette.]


this week has been beautiful and wonderful on every level.

for those of you who do not meditate, start now. it is a magical experience to calm the mind...awaken the soul.

the weather has been perfect. spiritual.

my days are filled with tiny miracles. i am grateful.


my grad school program started on monday and life has been busy, but in the best way. benjamin moved to california recently...he is the object of my most current and furious affection. he understands me, he appreciates me--he is good to and for me. ah, love love love.


in other news, my sisters have left for their respective coasts: tatiana in the bay area and krystal holdin' it down in bean town. as consequence, the house is quiet and significantly less enjoyable. but mommy dearest and tonton are still here to love and support me :) plus ben.


olivia (miss tiny kitten) is growing in strength and confidence. she is smart--i love watching her figure out how to do things. hard things, like climb the fence dividing our kitchen from the rest of the house, or retrieve her treats from places i store them.


otherwise, i'm listening to a lot of music and missing my volleyball girls as always.

oh, and painting. lots of that.

farewell, my loves.

yours,
f.f.

1 comment: